Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Gagak Misteri

jeng...jeng...jeng.... gagak misteri????
sapa tu? sila ke bawah...........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.




Email pertama...

Hello
My name is miss Jelin i saw your profile today at ..................and became interested in you,i
will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email
address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email
address (Jelinbaby@yahoo.co.uk)

I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for
your mail to my email address (Jelinbaby@yahoo.co.uk) Remember the distance, color or age
does not matter but love matters allot in life Please reply me with my email

Jelin



Email kedua....


Dearest One,
I am more than happy to give you my details,
How was your day today?.Mine is cold over here in Dakar Senegal due to the weather of hamattan.My name is miss Jelin Maxwell 23yrs old single and never married, i am from Liberia in West Africa and presently i am residing in the camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.
My late father Dr. Maxwell frank was the managing director of Mabcocoa and Associates (Ltd) and he was also the personal adviser to our former head of state. before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him with my mother in cold blood.
It's only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a West African country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture.Hoping to hear from you.

Yours
Jelin


komen aku:

pelarian sngt kan....hahaha. ni mesti nak perangkap org jadi hamba bwk masuk dadah ni...isk3x. myb gagak2 ni dah guna strategi baru kot...so, uols kena berhati2 ek...jgn mudah jatuh cinta ngan gagak2 ini...hahhahahaha.


p/s; peace no war!!

3 comments:

  1. Aku x tipu...
    dia memang lagi lawa dari aku...
    sila la berkawan dengan nyer..

    - cik melati -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hye, just wanna say thank you for adding my blog list in one of your "Blogger" List. I appreciate that and thank you for reading my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cik melati : gile demo...abis anak aku cam 'tahi cicak'...wawawa..

    roe: u r welcome cik puan roe...

    ReplyDelete